Friday, December 08, 2006

Thanks A Bunch Amazon!

Decided to do a lot of my Christmas shopping online this year. So have just whizzed round Amazon with my little virtual shopping trolley. No queues, no rude sales assistants, no screaming brats. Bliss.

I spent enough to qualify for free delivery too - excellent. Until I got to the checkout and - nothing on free delivery could be guaranteed before 25th December. Despite being in stock, despite the descriptions on all but one of the items promising delivery in time for Christmas. In a miracle worthy of the season paying for First Class delivery means that everything will be with me on time.

I don't mind having to pay for delivery, especially at this time of year, but don't offer a service then take it away.

Bah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a good idea not to buy from people who behave like that?