Monday, March 12, 2007

Shameless Appeal for Money

I've signed up to do the Walk for Life for Crusaid this year. I'm hoping to raise at least £250 and need everyone's help.

Please take a moment to sponsor me. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at my fundraising page.

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Crusaid. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will add an automatic 28% bonus to your donation at no cost to you. Please join me in supporting Crusaid and a fabulous cause!

I have started my training already! I spent 20 minutes on a treadmill and walked about 1 and a half miles - so not longer to go before I reach the 10k.

Crusaid really needs the cash and I really need the motivation to keep going.

Feel free to pass on to friends, family and anyone else you know who might want to sponsor some random person they don't know.

No comments: