Monday, March 05, 2007

Why I Don't Like Chris Martin

I used to think my loathing of Chris Martin was a little irrational - now I know I was right all along. A quote from a BBC News story:

"Singer Chris Martin has described a track written for Coldplay's next album as "basically genius", saying it could be their best composition yet.

The 30-year-old added that everybody "has to hear this song before we die, otherwise we'll be terribly depressed"."

Prat! Self-opinionated smug ponce. I look forward to contributing to your terrible depression you self-righteous git. Go on, bugger off, learn how to smile and not create such an overwhelming level of hatred in my soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you. Kisses from Chris M.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't a third person be making those remarks?