Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Self Awareness Is A Wonderful Thing....

The few days campaigning in Glasgow was a bit of an eye-opener for me. Turns out I am a bad-tempered control freak. I like things to be done my way and when they aren't then they are just wrong. For two pins (actually a salary matching the one I'm on now) I would move back to Glasgow and sort the SNP out - I guarantee they would win several more seats FPTP within 8 years; but I would probably make myself the most unpopular person around.

But the most worrying thing is when I express surprise that I am bad tempered no-one has rushed to my defence. Everyone just looks shocked it took me so long to realise it.

Apologies to anyone I snapped at in the past week (or even longer than that) but frankly you were doing it wrong and should just accept that my way is best.

No comments: