Monday, April 17, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Wystful 1 has tagged me. Which means I have to come up with six weird things about myself. Which I'm happy to share with the blogosphere.

1. Like Wystful, I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste. In fact, I don't like tea either.
2. I was a Young Conservative in North Glasgow - that was weird.
3. I get cold really easily, even on warm days but when I visited Auschwitz in -5 degrees I wasn't cold at all
4. My knuckles are non-existent. When I form a fist there are just tiny little bumps, but when my hand is flat there are little indents where the knuckles should be
5. I am really clumsy - on an average day I will bump into doors, stub my toe, hit my head with the phone etc about 5 or 6 times
6. I like visiting cemetaries and imagining the lives of the people buried there based only on their gravestones (I don't like new cemetaries, or gravestones of young people - just older cemetaries)

I'm not going to tag anyone this time, because I'm feeling a bit too lazy. But do leave your comments about how weird you are.

2 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Not so weird!! LOL Well, maybe #4. (just kidding)

Got your site linked now!!

Happy tagging.

Sherri said...

ooh, I'd get too freaked out visitin cemetaries!

fun list! ...mine is up:)