Sunday, April 16, 2006

My New Puppy

We are considering adopting a dog from the local RSPCA centre once Darren starts working from home. And if our landlord allows us to. We went yesterday and I fell in love with one little cutie called Buster. A real mutt, but utterly adorable, I was really upset leaving him in the horrid little prison cell he was in (no offence to RSPCA who do a great job, but dogs shouldn't live in cages).

In the meantime I have adopted a virtual pet from somewhere or other - link in the sidebar.

I'd rather have a real one though. If you want a cute dog and we can't get him, do give Buster a look. He's at Millbrook in Surrey and he is adorable.

2 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Cute, I love puppies!!

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog entry (Apr 17) where I was tagged, and see what you need to do.

If you don't participate or like this that is floating around on the blogs, I apologize for intruding!!

Louise said...

I will do this tag, just will take me a while to think of six weird things - that I don't mind sharing.